"We are committed to provide quality education, practical training and related services to the students of India and abroad in the areas of Engineering, Computer Applications, ensuring customer delight and satisfaction of interested parties.
This is achieved by academic activities that are professionally planned and executed, through involvement of committed staff, teamwork and dedicated efforts with focus on continual improvement."
- Create an imperative brand equity of "Oriental" to win over competitive environment.
- Produce technicians, technocrats and professionals having competence commensurate with the requirement of local and global economies..
- Inculcate values of life long learning and abilities to know, to communicate, to do, to live together and to be.
- Network with sister technical institutions, stakeholder organizations and community for sharing best professional practices and resources for developing an effective work culture for mutual co-operation and co-existence.
- Promote creativity, innovativeness and inculcate entrepreneurship in the pass-outs of the institute.
- Develop attitude towards rendering need-based services to community and economy.
- Pursue and influence Rajiv Gandhi Technical University (RGTU) to develop need and competency based curricula.
- Transform Oriental into "Deemed to be a University" status.
Dissemination & Implementation of Quality Policy
- The Quality Policy and its objectives is being disseminated to each and every employee of the Institute through the following steps.
- Dissemination Workshops: A number of whole Institute level and departmental level Workshops are conducted for disseminating the brass text of the Quality Policy and implications of these in performing the responsibilities and duties of different employees and students of the Institute.
- Dissemination Posters: A number of posters have been prepared and displayed at prominent locations in the Institute as well as in workshop and administrative office of the Institute.
Implementation of Quality Policy and Objectives
- Exhaustive planning of all academic activities.
- Thorough execution of all academic activities planned.
- Deep involvement of faculty & staff in execution of planned activities.