Oriental Group of Institutes was started by the founder Chairman Shri K.L Thakral in the year 1995.It is a self financed premier educational group imparting quality education in the disciplines of Engineering, Pharmacy, Management and Advanced Computer Studies.The Institutes are approved by AICTE & Govt. of Madhya Pradesh and are affiliated to RGPV & Barkatullah University. At present Oriental has Colleges at Bhopal, Indore & Jabalpur and is continuing to expand. A private University is proposed to be set up at Indore very soon. Oriental Group is a Self financed Organisation running under the Devi Shakuntala Thakral Charitable Foundation, Bhopal.
Oriental Group is a centre of opportunity not only for students, but also for the academicians and researchers who want to build a successful career. Directors of the Group enjoy highest salary packages in Central India and faculty members are being paid as and above the norms of AICTE full scale with HRA / Accommodation facilities, LTC, local transport and assured promotion policy with a number of performance linked incentives.
To develop an Internationally Acclaimed Group of Professional Institutions by achieving and sustaining excellence in generation of world-class learning environment, academic programs, student services & student success and to enchance stakeholder value.
- To become "Oriental Global House of Education".
- To establish a private university with state-of-the-art facilities for imparting professional education of international standard.
- To nurture exemplary learning environment for world-class education, research and entrepreneurship.
- To produce global technocrats & leaders in the fields of Engineering, Management, Computer Application & Pharmacy with the mindset for inclusive growth and capability to effectively manage rapidly changing environment.
- To produce entrepreneurs.
- Zeal to Excel
- Respect for Dignity
- Recognition of the Potential of Individuals
- Adherence to Commitments
- Prompt Response
- Tansparent Work Culture
- Value Based Ethics
- Learning Environment
Young faculty members are continuously motivated for self development and sponsored by the society for pursuing higher studies. Students are awarded a number of scholarships for their academic and extra-curricular activities. The reputation of the Group attracts a number of sponsored research projects funded by Govt. of India (agencies like AICTE, DST etc) to the tune of lacs of rupees. The continuous thought, innovative ideas, future plans and implementation of a number of activities for versatile growth of students, faculty and staff makes it possible for the Group to march ahead.