Counseling for admission
into Technical Colleges of M.P. is carried out by Directorate of
Technical Education (DTE), Bhopal (M.P. Government Body). A press note,
with all the details of counseling programme and ranking for purpose of
admission is issued by DTE, Bhopal in all leading newspapers of the
State. Admission to the Institute is carried out as per the rules laid
down by the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
- Admission for engineering
courses of Oriental Group, from this year, would be based on scores of
Joint Entrance Exam conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education
(C. B. S. E.), as per guide lines stated by DTE-Bhopal.
- Admission rules are subject to change by the Authorities.
- The fees for B.E./MCA
Programmes run by the Institute will be charged as per the amount
approved and notified by the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
- In addition to the above,
- The caution money is to be paid
to the institute only once at the time of admission. It will be
refunded at the time of leaving the Institute.
- College miscellaneous expenses are to be paid every year.
- University Examination fee shall be charged for every semester examination as prescribed by the RGTU, Bhopal.
- Hostel/Mess/Bus Charges are to be paid, if the facilities are availed.