The Oriental College of Pharmacy is one of the flagship institutes of Oriental Group. It is managed by Devi Shakuntala Thakral Charitable Foundation, was established in year 2004. Dedicated staff , excellent faculties and committed management have combined effectively to give it the brand of"Oriental".
It is modeled to provide scholarly environment to the students, with strong industrial links.
• Spacious, well developed, attractive building as per AICTE & PCI norms
• Digital class room with modern teaching facilities (LCD projector)
• Institute boasts of well equipped exclusively 14 labs for B.Pharm and 6 labs for M.Pharm with latest facilities & equipments as per industrial standard
• Pharmaceutics Lab
• Pharmaceutical Chemistry Lab
• Pharmacognosy Lab
• Pharmacology Lab
• Instrumentation Lab
• Molecular Modelling Lab
• Pharmaceutical Analysis Lab
• Quality Assurance Lab
• Plant Tissue Culture Lab
• Unique auditorium & seminar hall
• Digital library with more than 7500 volumes of books, e-journals & more than 30 International and National journals, more than 8 news papers, magazines related to pharmacy.
• Book bank facilities
• Herbal garden
• CPCSEA approved animal house facilities for practical knowledge
• Well established computer lab with internet connectivity 24×7 Wi-Fi enabled campus.
• Indoor sports facilities